OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To provide friendly, professional good quality recruitment, care and support services through trained and supported staff in an environment where a culture of learning is encouraged and promoted.
SSP Recruitment is a dedicated recruitment agency based in Stirling but covering other areas of Scotland. Constant changes in law and financial constraints increase pressure on Employers. Covid-19 has added even more legal changes and SSP can help solve staff shortage problems by reducing Employers’ pressure through provision of short term cover in the event of sickness absence, annual leave, emergencies, unforeseen developments requiring increased staff or other absences.
We believe that a culture of learning increases the quality of care and staff confidence therefore all our staff have access to comprehensive, flexible training services.
Care at Home and Housing Support Services
We are also registered with the Care Inspectorate to provide Care at Home and Housing Support Services to adults with physical or mental health needs as well as those with learning disabilities. Services include:
- Washing, bathing, showering and dressing
- Support with toilet needs
- Support with taking medication
- Preparing meals
- Appropriate support to enable people to maintain their tenancy
- Waking nights
- GP, hospital, dental appointments
- Spending time with people in their home to reduce loneliness
- Accompanying people to access services e.g. cinema, day care or to see nice places of their choice
- Any other support that we are able to provide which is required.
More Info >>>