We supply Care Assistants, Support Workers, Domestics, and Cleaners to care homes, health and social care providers, other organisations and individuals. We also supply other workers on request.
For individuals living in their own homes, our Care at Home and Housing Support Services enable people to live independently with appropriate care and support.
We are registered with the Care Inspectorate to provide Care at Home and Housing Support Services to adults with physical or mental health needs as well as those with learning disabilities. Services include:
- Washing, bathing, showering and dressing
- Support with toilet needs
- Support with taking medication
- Preparing meals
- Appropriate support to enable people to maintain their tenancy
- Waking nights
- GP, hospital, dental appointments
- Spending time with people in their home to reduce loneliness
- Accompanying people to access services e.g. cinema, day care or to see nice places of their choice
- Any other support that we are able to provide which is required.
More Info >>>